View Single Post
Old January 3, 2019, 11:28 AM   #56
fisherman

Glock not as perfect as it is made out to be.

After reading the first post that was closed for whatever reason (I don't know), I can only say this. Glock makes an excellent hand gun which is much appreciated around the world. But before we project it to the gold medal stand in shooting history lets consider the original style luger 9MM, the navy colt 45, the Browing 1911's, and the 9mm german machine guns that fought in world war I and world war II. Certainly there is something to be said about these weapons. With no disrespect to the previous (closed) post about the Glock being the ONLY pistol to use in battle I must disagree. His narration sounds a little suspect to me because most folks that actually witnessed or were in close quarters defense of our nation do not discuss it publicly. They did their job in the military and come home to live a different life than the combat missions they were in. My gut reaction is he could be named "walking eagle". Old indian name for bird so full of sh** it can't fly, only walks. Just my two cents. I own and shoot, Rugers, Taurus, and Berretas and I love them all and I carry concealed 24/7. I also know friends who have failures with new Glocks out of the box as well as all the others.

Page generated in 0.02669 seconds with 8 queries