View Single Post
Old July 14, 2020, 08:48 PM   #9
Panfisher

Gentlemen thank you very much, this is information that I have been wanting too. I am in the process of severely downsizing rifles and shotguns, short version why, cancer eating bone, right shoulder now made of titanium and plastic. So any rifle with much kick at all is getting sold or traded away. However that opens up space for some new low recoil items, and as I like accurate ones the Ruger American Ranch or Predator seems to be a nice option, I also have plenty of AR mags around so the AR mag version also seems a good fit. Some of the reviews complain about pot accuracy, and while not a target shooter since college I do like a rifle to put them where I am aiming assuming I do my part. This rifle will be what I describe as a knockabout gun, back seat of truck, over door maybe in a tractor, walking around woods or on occasion maybe even in my wifes deer stand. Since my AR has had no problem dropping deer at the relatively short ranges available from her stand, (Nosler partitions and Barnes XBT bullets). And since I have lots of brass, bullets etc for .223 it all sems to work out. My question is what am missing, usually its.something obvious. Accuracy, low recoil, ?

Page generated in 0.02909 seconds with 8 queries