View Single Post
Old February 17, 2008, 04:50 PM   #1
JohnnyCash1979

Shiloh Sharps or C.Sharps

I need your opinions on what rifle to go with. I will be ordering a 1885 Highwall from C.Sharps in March. I will also be ordering a Sharps in March. I was planning on going with Shiloh but I have been researching here on the web and now I am really confused. What would you go with for a Sharps? What are the pros and cons of each company? I was also thinking of going ahead and placing a order with Shiloh and get a 1875 Sharps from C.Sharps in the meantime. One last question can u get presentation wood, diffrent finishes, etc. from C.Sharps? I was looking at there web site and when u get this the price of the rifle goes way up to like $5000.00. I know Shiloh offers u alot of options and u can pick what u like. Any help, opinions, pictures thoughts would be greatly appreciated I am really confused right now. P.S. I know C.Sharps offers diffrent wood, finishes but they are listed under custom rifles on there web and are really pricey can I just add these options to a basic rifle and get it the way I want it? Thank You

Page generated in 0.02205 seconds with 8 queries