View Single Post
Old August 1, 2012, 08:44 PM   #104
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
It tips the balance away from lawful CCW holders who only have a pistol at their disposal to neutralize a threat.

I'd like it to remain legal to own, because I wouldn't want to deprive someone if that's what they want. On the other hand, when paired with a weapon and taken into a public space, where no one else is likely to have it, that's an issue for me. I'm trying to balance the two without advocating an outright ban.
Sorry, but that is ludacris. So you are saying that because a CCW person might not have body armor because they obvious don't want to be bothered with it, that you want to make it a registered item that comes at a high expense to purchase, complete with paperwork and such and that is your solution for laziness.

Yeah, suppressors require special paperwork. Nobody here is really sure why that is a good idea either since they don't hurt anyone. Just because one stupid mistake is being made isn't good justification for making another.

I have a better idea. If you want to keep criminals from having weapons to use in crimes, then why not make it illegal to use guns in criminal activities? That will make it safe for the CCW people because the the criminals won't use guns in the crimes, right?

Page generated in 0.02417 seconds with 8 queries