View Single Post
Old May 15, 2012, 04:47 PM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: February 9, 2007
Posts: 3,092
Sometimes we'd get certain dial gauges etc that came with blocks similar to that. It would be sort of a kit with the gauge, a multi-point arm, and the block with a through-hole for semi-permanent mounting. We used them when building hybrid mechanical systems
Chris_B is offline  
Page generated in 0.02969 seconds with 8 queries