View Single Post
Old October 20, 2011, 08:17 AM   #5
weneary3

My experience with the ISSC MK22...

New on the forum- Thanks for letting me join!
Ran into very similiar issues as "dutchgunsmoke" with my brand new ISSC MK22. Ran about 200 rounds with 2/3 being FTE. Used CCI, Winchester and Remington. Went home and when cleaning it and noticed vertical bolt was laying inside loose. Thanks "dutchgunsmoke" again for answering what was causing the FTE's! Also noticed small allen screws holding on picatinny rail were loose along with stock bolts too. Re-installed with lock-tite. Cleaned gun thoroughly and re-installed bolts tight. Tried several types of ammo. Was getting very annoyed and found Federal AMMO worked great. Installed 3-9x40 scope. Sighted scope in and started getting FTE's again. disassembled and noticed bolt was AGAIN laying inside. Cleaned and went to re-install and noticed threads were stripped. I have made FOUR attempts to contact ISSC by e-mail along with the other 3 names they go by. Made several call attempts. No dial tone, answering machine picks up then hangs up. I was trying to purchase the new piece (#39) even though it is under warranty rather than hassle and cost of sending it back. I will just tap it out and replace with a larger bolt. This is one I would NOT recommend and will look foward to getting rid of it.

Page generated in 0.03563 seconds with 8 queries