View Single Post
Old April 28, 2011, 12:40 PM   #7
jag101

Peetzella or what ever,

OK, though I think It is a big waste of time, I will do it anyway.The power stroke of this bow is 20 inches, about the same as any 27 inch draw length compound bow with a 7 in brace height. This little bow at 70 lbs is shooting 310-315 fps with a 350 gr arrow. How many bows out there on the market shoot that fast at that short of a draw length? VERY FEW if any! The trigger is very advanced with anti-dryfire, only someone that has never shot one would make a comment like that. How do I know this? Because they are shipping to the market starting this week, and unless YOU are one of the few privileged (which You are NOT) to shoot it, you would not know. It can be shot horizontal with a scope, just as any convential crossbow. (search Youtube In-Line Crossbow). Legality- MOST all states either treat the Draw-Loc System as either a Crossbow, just a legal accessory for a compound, or a Modified Bow for disabled archers. there are a only few states 4-5 states that do not allow Draw-Locs in some form, and some of those states (IN, PA) are addressing them this year. It is important that when you lay your words out for all to see, that you get you information right. It makes you look dumb as HELL! How does it feel to wrong about everything? This will be my last reply to you. After reading what you have written and my response, everyone will know why.

Page generated in 0.02509 seconds with 8 queries