View Single Post
Old March 27, 2011, 09:51 AM   #46
Father Time

I made one statment about how many companies in the firearms industry are lowering the quality of their products. No where did I specificaly mention design changes or 1911. You assumed that was what I was talking about. (Besides a "design change" is probably exactly what this rifle needs. There is no reason for the rifle to get chewed up by the standard steel AK mags it was "designed" to use)

There is also a difference between "design changes" and "cutting corners".
A "design change" is actually changing the design of the firearm. It means it functions diffrently or has diffrent parts. This can be done to simplify production or make the use/maintenece easier. But a company that cares about their product won't make these changes if the final product will be negativly affected.
"Cutting corners" is simply makeing the product as cheap as possible without regard for the final product. The company dosen't care if what they are making is junk. That is the difference.

I was not "jumping all over the place" in my post. You where making assumptions out of thin air. I NEVER mentioned 1911's or HK's or revolvers. So stop acting like I was. My statments where clear enough to everyone else on this thread.

You also DID NOT say that customers where modifying 1911's to "make them work because companys where cutting corners"

What you said was:
Quote:
So all the modifications done on 1911 since, I'm guessing 1912 is because of cutting corners? Interesting
Now if you want to talk about 1911's go start a thread. There is no need to derail this one any farther than it has been. (BTW my 1911 has preformed flawlessly from the factory. At least Springfield still makes quality firearms)

Last edited by Father Time; March 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM.

Page generated in 0.02127 seconds with 8 queries