View Single Post
Old March 7, 2011, 02:38 PM   #66
BigJimP

Loading more than 2 shells ....at any time ....on station 1 in "Skeet" is a clear violation of the published safety rules of Skeet !

In Skeet - we all shoot 4 targets at station 1. A single from each house / then a true pair.....but you cannot load 4 shells ...and be within the rules/you can only load 2 shells at one time !! By loading 4 shells ...you committed a clear safety violation !
-------------------------
Openly carrying a handgun in a holster ...in my opinion ....is clearly just showing off ....although why anyone would be that proud of a 10mm Glock is beyond me ...?? If you were carrying for any perceived "defensive situation" ...or just because you carry concealed all the time / then you would have made sure it was concealed .... not showing it off. I'd be curious to know if you have a concealed weapons permit ....
--------------------------
As a Vietnam era vet ...I resent your implication .../although you're entitled to your opinion ....but I would have asked the Range Safety Officer to ask you to leave the range if you insisted on open carry - for my, and my fellow shooters, safety - because your intentions are certainly questionable.

Page generated in 0.03150 seconds with 8 queries