View Single Post
Old April 17, 2018, 08:23 PM   #57
Nick_C_S

Quote:
Don't see how I can loose if I don't buy it (TiteGroup).
You're missing out.

And . . . you're not missing out.

TG is fast and highly energetic. It's abundant and popular - not sure which is the cause, and which is the effect there. It's also economical - I guess that's important to some loaders. To me, the propellant is the least expensive of the components and thus, isn't hardly a factor.

TG is at its best making your basic plated range shooters for most calibers. If you're loading to punch a bunch o' holes in paper at the range, then TiteGroup an ideal propellant. But W231 does everything TG can do, and more. So I've had my 4# run with TG and I made good ammo with it. But I see no need to get any more.

Quote:
Unique is popular also and I don't use that either.
I too fail to see its appeal. They say it's versatile. Not sure how the term is being defined. I used it decades ago; and then grabbed 4#'s of it out of desperation during the shortage. But now, I'm in the process of purging it out of my inventory (a little over a # remaining). I'm making good ammo with it, but I'll be happy when it's gone. Power Pistol does everything it can do - and better - and cleaner - and with faster bullets. PP rocks. Fantastic stuff.

Page generated in 0.03165 seconds with 8 queries