View Single Post
Old February 25, 2007, 02:23 PM   #12
DaveInGA

"What is the advantage of the pro auto disk?"

It's an improved version of the Auto Disk and works a good deal better. It's Lee's best powder measure for ball powders. I have been real impressed with mine for the 30 bucks or so it costs.

"I guess I could get the kit in 9 or some caliber I don't have Lee dies for, but am likely to in the future and get the gear needed to prime large primers, additional turrets, etc. No reason to remove dies from a turret and re-adjust them over and over."

I would definately advise going ahead and getting the safety prime for both large and small primer sizes as well as two or three extra turrets. I didn't order extra turrets with mine and now wish I had, as I've recently added a bunch of die sets and don't have the turrets to put them in. I did get the combo safety prime kit up front though. Amazing how fast you'll decide to add another caliber. 9MM s a good choice, as is any commonly shot caliber.

"You just gotta love Lee."

Yep, they've always been very economical, but their recent offerings have shown great quality, innovative design and extremely competitive pricing. Tough combination to beat.

Regards,

Dave

Page generated in 0.03385 seconds with 8 queries