Thread: Mac10/11 ?
View Single Post
Old January 13, 1999, 11:15 PM   #7
danbrew

Yeah, your planned usage scenario will certainly dictate what you get. Most important thing to remember is that *something* is going to stoke you -- that should be what you get. My point in my last msg was to not settle for something that is your 2nd choice because you probably will not be happy with it.

Some folks get turned on by M10/11, M16s, MP5s, C&R guns, etc. Whatever floats your boat.

But I wouldn't advise you to get any old gun just 'cause it's a machinegun.

I take a somewhat pragmatic approach to buying machineguns -- first, it has to be something that does it for me. Second, I select my purchase based upon my fun $$$ situation and I also purchase this gun as if it were to be my last. Gotta figure that the CLEO is going to stop signing at the worst possible time. Granted, I could form a corporation and purchase in the name of the corp, but for now, this is easier.

Speaking of... that should probably be a thread in and of itself. I'm going to shoot myself in the foot here... if I were the CLEO, I probably wouldn't sign for people because of the political fallout if something *bad* happened. I realize there have not yet been any successful lawsuits against a CLEO for signing, but I believe it to just be a matter of time.

Thoughts?

Page generated in 0.02731 seconds with 8 queries