View Single Post
Old September 23, 2001, 11:54 AM   #58
Deaf Smith

Eyeball, you are right. I can see what you are saying.

I worry about my local sherrif at the county fair jumping up with is 15 shot pistol and killing a whole bunch of people. It give me the willies to think of how the LEOs can hijack the local gas trucks, and just run one into a football game and kill us all! Just takes one LEO nut job. Or one CCW/CHL nut job. Forget all the real nut job terrorist who WANT to do this, lets look at all the people around us that theoreticly can be a nut job. Yes, lets crack down on them!

Gads, just think of the ramfications! Any armed LEO, MILITARY, or CCW/CHL carrier can just walk into a refinery and start shooting inceneraries at the fuel tanks, what a thought. Has it ever happend? Well, no. but it can! It might! Someday!

Hey, any person who can make a bomb, can just blow up a AMTRACK, or get on board with a AK. Holy Toledo.... we have to restrain all passengers by handcuffs for the duration of the journey.

Eyeball, you are right on the nose. Lets get them to ban all people from owning guns, learning martial arts, thinking for themselves. Just tell them to dump them in the river and get to work like good slaves.

We must make the country safe for terrorist. Good guys don't need guns, we have Chuck Norris, Steven Segal, Jackie Chan, and all those action heros to save us. Don't you see them defeating all those bad guys with just brains and karate.

Eyeball, you have got to learn to trust someone, least no one has the power to stop a evil attack. For every chance of a LEO, or CCW carrier doing an evil deed, there are 1000 times more chance of a evil BG doing one and needing one good man to stop them. Get a grip.

Deaf

Page generated in 0.02647 seconds with 8 queries