View Single Post
Old November 25, 1999, 09:36 PM   #12
Jake 98c/11b

I recently acquired a trijicon TA01NSN through trade and while it is a higher magnification than I would like (4X) it has nice clear optics. I think a scope of no more than 2.5X is the best comprimise of speed and target acquisition but I have few credentials to back up my ideas, just saying what has worked for me on small game in the brush. I have a 1.5-5 Leupold on my 10/22 and it spends 99% of the time at 1.5 power. I too have reservations about relying on batteries but the two Trijicon scopes I have used have sold me on them, wish I hadn't sold my 3X9X56 Spectrum. My question to add to this is thread is what about the Trijicon Reflex 2? I have done some shooting with a friends AR with Reflex sight but looking through the sight is odd. The sight filters the colors and made it hard to pick up some targets, does the Reflex 2 correct this? I also like the idea of the 12.5 min triangle but I don't want to shell out a few hundred for something that I know so little about so any feedback would be helpful.

Page generated in 0.03440 seconds with 8 queries