View Single Post
Old April 19, 2013, 03:21 PM   #8
Mystro

cvc944...I am only 1.5 hours north of you in the Pine Creek Valley/Grand Canyon.

Yea, the bear was done first 6 years ago and the log was originally there as well. I always thought a fox would look right and be about the correct size for the log. Fast forward 5 years...This particular grey fox was one of the largest and nicest coats of all the foxes I have taken and since it was taken with a pistol, it was extra special. I sketched out what I wanted and my taxidermist thought it would work out nice since he did the bear years back. We were both pleased with the final results... This guy is really good. He was working on a full body mount of a bengal tiger and a body mount of a Mt Goat when I picked up my mount.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"

Last edited by Mystro; April 19, 2013 at 03:28 PM.

Page generated in 0.02483 seconds with 8 queries