View Single Post
Old March 23, 2014, 02:44 AM   #7
10-96

Quote:
(as previously stated, they are COMPLETELY unsuited for CC),
I didn't see where that was previously stated, but I do disagree. CC-ing is a very personal thing where one can adapt any number of options of holsters and firearms to fit whatever their styles, likes & dislikes, and such are. The COMPLETELY unsuited part just trips me up. I've CC'd with paddle holsters pretty much exclusively since '97 or so. What I don't do is buy one holster based on innerweb jabber and call it good. For whatever firearm I choose to carry, I often as not will try a number of holsters before I settle on one that I like the best.

A couple of years ago, someone on here made a very wise annalogy- "Go ahead and buy a $20 helmet if you think you have a $20 head." Apparently the guy had a friend who was into motorscooters. But it makes a good point- don't ALWAYS expect perfect results from lowest dollar purchases. I've been very happy with the Galco, Safariland, and an El Paso Saddlry holster that was convert to a paddle holster by a local saddle shop.

I suspect a thing or two... because I've seen a thing or two.

Page generated in 0.02311 seconds with 8 queries