View Single Post
Old April 7, 2011, 09:19 PM   #19
Mr Lucky

>A lot of us already know Authorize.net is a no-no, says so right in the first part of their terms/conditions. This has come up many times on the FFLOnly forum.

We used PAI (Payment Alliance) for a long time because they are NRA endorsed and gun friendly, however they are a little slow. We moved to Payex who fund in 48 hours tops and are a local company.<

No worry, I have another gateway that only answers to my processor and does not bind me with any supplemental terms and conditions.

In 20/20 hindsight I suppose I kinda sorta shoulda micro managed every task of my website developer. I expected that he knew the drill since he has built several gun websites and programs for one of my distributors.

Not to labor the point but I find it odd that authorize.net is just now getting around to reviewing my account. BTY, even with the cancellation notice, to date, they continue to process orders for me.

— Abraham Lincoln

Page generated in 0.02505 seconds with 8 queries