View Single Post
Old November 22, 2011, 08:39 AM   #29
Boom Boom Boom

i promise that if we want to play the your gun wont shoot this ammo game i can find a load that will give your beretta issues as well. 7/8 1200 FPS, i wouldnt shoot anyhow! why would i? there is no cost savings to an ammo buyer. Perhaps if you reload you will save the 25 cents (or whatever it is) going with such a light load, but when you shop on the shelf, there is no need to buy those.

Just to clarify so i dont get attacked for offending reloaders---hey good for you guys, saving is saving and we all need to right now, but to me, personally, i value the time with my kids more than the time at the bench, so i choose to buy ammo.

Fact is, at some level, ALL semi auto shotguns rely on a spring somewhere, yes even Beretta, and if the load isnt strong enough, the spring wont flex enough. Perhaps I am wrong, but i am pretty sure Beretta wont warranty your gun for not shooting 7/8 1200 loads... your gun shoots them, good, i know they all dont, and if yours doesnt Beretta will leave you hanging.

Beretta makes a good gun, and they better for 1600 bucks or whatever it is, i wont say they are junk, i wont say browning is junk, what i will say all day every day, is that IMHO Benelli is the leader in all things s/a shotgun. best product, best service.

Page generated in 0.02329 seconds with 8 queries