View Single Post
Old February 17, 2018, 12:40 PM   #79
Yosemite Steve

Quote:
I made a smaller one for measuring cases, can't talk about it because of snarky reloaders.
People are getting snarky towards you because you butt in to say how you are the only one... Instead why don't you explain how what you know would help whatever the thread is about. You come off like you think you are the master of the universe and nobody else can be as smart as you. Instead of proclaiming yourself as the only one who knows, why don't you explain how what you know can help whoever the OP is? You run people out of threads with your know it all comments that teach us little to nothing about how to solve the problems we are having. I appreciate that you obviously have some great experience and knowledge but it doesn't do me any good when I hear the canned answer from you which is, "I am the only reloader who measures from the head of the case to the shoulder in thousandths of an inch". Please say something helpful instead of gloating about being the only one who knows.

I am broke from learning a hard lesson with my gun or I would own the RCBS precision mic that is sitting on a shelf waiting for me. It does both of the things you tout. It measures chamber length and it measures case head to shoulder and it measures case head to ogive.

So.... Guffey, tell us how you make your"datums", how you use them and how it applies to the threads that you post in so that we might learn something useful besides the fact that you are the one who knows.

Page generated in 0.03526 seconds with 8 queries