View Single Post
Old January 26, 2013, 07:54 PM   #25
cajun47

i don't know man, a pump shotgun and a 50 round bandolier with buckshot and slugs makes a badass weapon system for hd. i love handguns too but they are pea shooters in comparison. btw i only have slugs on the back end of the bandolier for just in case.

**NEWS ALERT**

as im typing this post the news on tv reports thismy back yard)

http://www.wbrz.com/news/2-deputies-...t-mary-parish/

i was about to say how easy it is to reload a shotgun and they will be the next assault weapons to ban. it won't end with ar15s or aks or high cap.

anyway i have 30 years experience with pump shotguns killing small game and big game. there where times i was running after squirrels and reloading, i killed them. same with running deer. you would think i had a 20+ round mag on my shotgun(capacity only 3). reloading is no problem.

if you shoot(with handgun) an armed person, chances are you will be shot at and maybe hit right back. mythbusters did a test with a hanging pig on a hook. they shot it with all kinds of pistols and rifles(even 30-06). only the 12 ga. knocked it off the hook.

there is no way to know who is invading your home. a dumb crack head? or a smart criminal with body armor? armor piercing rounds or any rifle is out of the question for hd for me. i couldn't live with myself if i killed a neighbor or their little children. my sawed off mossbergs and #4 buck have a perfect pattern for hd distance head shots.

pump shotguns are just too darn cheap not to have one for hd. handguns are for ccw and backup.

Page generated in 0.03187 seconds with 8 queries