View Single Post
Old September 15, 2021, 09:25 AM   #95
Carl the Floor Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild cat mccane View Post
Your logic is junk and growing a bit tiresome.

Here's a perfect example. Republicans controlled all branches of government under President Trump.

Obama banned Saiga rifles because of Russia's takeover in Ukraine, yes? Did Trump reverse that ban?

So it seems to me, yet again, we have Democrats punishing Russian aggression. This ban on ammo is due to the use of nerve agents. Totally unacceptable to us nerve agents. Russia is the country NATO was founded against. Punishment is directly tied to Russian weapons, private and otherwise. But again, Republicans won't punish Russia, won't create their own punishment, but will continue to have an issue with the punishment.

Also, your hobby was destroyed by the hobby maker thanks to the K recovery Democrats are worried about with zero mention from Republicans. K recovery is some are doing better now and some are doing worse. That is the entire basis of the Democrat appeal. Trying to help the lower leg of the K. Undoubtedly there are enough people in American who are doing better now who can afford current pricing on ammo. Based on "economics," ammo would come down if people weren't buying it.

To turn a profit during an odd time that isn't a sustained time, your ammunition hobby community has clearly shown IT doesn't care one fig about you.

It's the ammo retailers. Clear and simple. Stop blaming everyone else.
What is growing tiresome is your pompous belief that you are a expert on the economy. Clearly you are not. And again, you said that you were buying ammo from Cabela's for WHAT? Lol.
And you did not read my post. I clearly said inflation was just one of MANY reasons for the high cost. Sounds like I hit a hot button with you when I insulted Biden. I really do not care one way or the other.
And read my last paragraph. I have resigned to the fact that ammo "regardless of reasons" is here to stay and under BIDEN get much worse. You want to give your EXPERT advice? Give it. I am not buying it or ammo.
Like I said, Right now I have more on my Plate to worry about then Biden screwing up the 2A and the future of Ammo prices. I will be glad for you to tell others your expert advice. on the economy while insulting others with their opinions. And Biden can **** off.

Page generated in 0.02087 seconds with 8 queries