View Single Post
Old November 19, 2022, 02:03 PM   #5
DaleA

I've got a Bergara BMR .22LR 18 inch steel barrel and it is easily the most accurate .22 LR that I've shot outside of 'real' competition .22LR like Anschutz 54's or Winchester 52's or the like.

What really amazed me is the trigger. Mine is very light and (it's hard to remember) I think just as good as the target rifles I used to shoot. When I was shooting all our triggers had to be set to three pounds or higher although they were capable of being set much lighter.

I went the cheap route and put a Tasco scope on mine. I had a Tasco telescope for viewing the moon and the planets when I was a kid and have a soft spot for them. It's...adequate for my needs. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your scope a lot more and rifle itself.

Bergara also makes the BXR .22 which is a semi-auto and takes Ruger 10/22 magazines. I've got a 10/22 but have never been impressed all that much with its accuracy and have always thought about trying out the Bergara. Just might be with Christmas on the way that could be my present to me.

Page generated in 0.02413 seconds with 8 queries