View Single Post
Old June 2, 2009, 07:08 AM   #384
ilbert

There exists the very real possibility that the “shortage” of components caused by the “demand” factor is right now an unstated and unwritten policy of a thoroughly anti-gun administration using the “demand” side of the equation to their advantage. Think about it for a minute. We all pretty much agree with the supply-demand theory of economics. We know the “supply” is limited and we know that “demand” is the reason. But what exactly does the “demand” pie chart look like!!!! No one is considering this side of the equation from a truly knowledgeable position. This data is known by someone and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. It’s just a sad fact that neither you nor I will ever see it. I’ll bet my hard-earned (soon to be worthless) yankee dollars that if you could see the actual distribution of “demand” across the 3 most mentioned purchasers of ammo (the Feds, the police and the consumer) the largest increase in “demand” will be from the Feds by leaps and bounds. Yes, the consumer is panic buying, yes the police are too, BUT…..with trillions of bucks now at their command, the anti-gun Obama-ites will write contract after contract after contract to “soak” up and store away any and all “supply” that America's increasingly anemic industrial base is capable of producing. Guys, I hope and pray I’m wrong…….but don’t look for an increase in “supply” stemming from a slackening of “demand” on the consumer side (I've already quit buying) because if it does happen as many want to believe, Obama just ain’t going to allow it (can you say... time for a new follow-on contract or modification or extension, ad infinitum). Someone out there PLEASE stick a pin in my balloon and put me out of my misery over this ammo mess by showing me (if you can) where all this “demand” is truly going.

Page generated in 0.02450 seconds with 8 queries