View Single Post
Old June 20, 2017, 07:09 PM   #46
Metal god

Quote:
Unless you happen to see a historical example at the range, I very much doubt you will ever see a weapon system using greased or oiled cases. Chamber flutes sent them all to the ash heap of history
You keep making my point for me haha . Who cares if once upon a time oiled cases were the norm . They aren't any more so don't go lubing up cartridges that were never design for it , is all I'm saying . I did not want to imply I don't think oiled or greased cases were ever used . I know they were , only that there is a reason that modern guns don't use lube so why are we lubing cases if it's not needed ?

FWIW Slamfire I love your posts and have learned a lot from you over the years on multiple forums . I'm really half joking with this argument and having a little fun . I'm saying this so we don't end up in some sort of feud I like to play devils advocate sometimes

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Metal god; June 20, 2017 at 11:37 PM.

Page generated in 0.03985 seconds with 8 queries