View Single Post
Old February 29, 2012, 07:12 PM   #6
jgcoastie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Servo
Do you have links to the pending legislation? I'd like to see what all the sturm und drang is about.
Agreed.

I remember similar happenings months ago when a non-firearms-related topic came up for debate in another state.

I wish they could be fired for not doing their jobs... The people elected these officials to conduct business on their behalf in the state legislature. Walking out on their oath and responsibilities to the citizens in their districts is not only a breach of faith, it is a direct violation to the oath they recited when they were sworn into office.

Makes me want to puke that people can't stand there and voice their concerns and debate the issues like a grown adult. Instead, legislators have resulted to pre-school tendencies by effectively "taking their toys and going home"...
"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." -Richard Henry Lee, Virginia delegate to the Continental Congress, initiator of the Declaration of Independence, and member of the first Senate, which passed the Bill of Rights.

Page generated in 0.02894 seconds with 8 queries