View Single Post
Old October 11, 2005, 08:13 PM   #1
threefivesevenmag

Imposter LEOs in Florida.

This is very preliminary and heard through my mother-in-law down in Florida. She lives in the central part of the state. Apparently, several incidents have occured recently that I thought I should post, not for warning, but thought.

Several men have been pulled over in her area by "police officers" in unmarked cars. After they are pulled over, the men are attacked and drugged by the officers, who are imposters. After they are drugged they are beaten very badly and raped multiple times. I believe there has been at least three incidents. Two men have survived. They were left in a wooded area, not near cities. Supposedly one victim, a boy, was found dead in a trunk.

I guess, the moral is, if you feel you are being pulled over by an imposter, call 911 yourself and check the officer's badge number. The chances of this occuring aren't very high, but I felt since this was happening to men, not just women, and the violent nature of the crime, it was a good thing just to think about when ever pulled over.

I figure a real LEO would understand your concern, particularly with such incidents happening close to home.

Page generated in 0.03810 seconds with 8 queries