View Single Post
Old September 24, 2005, 08:58 PM   #39
TEN-RING

A few jots from one who knows

We all know - - don't we - - that anyone with a few smarts in computers can find your language, filter your text for finding any topic they choose, list your computer's whereabouts and frequency of use by various users (as in a public library) and track you down for many and varied offenses you might commit, and even lock you away for an indeterminate time......do we not ?? Just as a perv can be scammed into a "date" with a bogus teeny-bopper, just the same way our conversations can be monitored without search-warrent, by any number of Federal organizations. "They" have probably perched on this site for quite awhile. Sleep safe, sleep tight, sleep legal. That being said, I have a "friend" who showed me an SKS he'd tricked out into "full race" configuration, folding stock and all that "banned" stuff, including select-fire, via a removable key out the bottom of the receiver, and a suppressor which would run at FA and sound like an air rifle. Except it got cherry red after about five minutes. I had no use for one like that but this was 10 years ago. Maybe now I would like to see him again, but I'd sure not ask his address on this page of this site. "It's not really illegal if they don't catch you at it." Not true.

Page generated in 0.03075 seconds with 8 queries