View Single Post
Old November 16, 2011, 03:49 PM   #1544
alan

zxcvbob wrote:

I wonder if all the twenty-somethings that believed the HOPE™ and CHANGE™ nonsense and the promises of "transparency" are paying any attention at all.

I doubt it.

Re those twenty-somethings, they might or might not be paying attention, who knows. That having been said, on the subject of change, as in change you can believe in, as it was put, P.O. Ackley once upon a time offered the following on the subject of change. He said that while change might indicate movement, it isn't necessairly movement in the direction of improvement.

BGutzman wrote:

I do believe that the murder of American Agents and citizens with guns bought and paid for with tax payer money and purposely released to arm drug dealers with zero chance of preventing any crime equals a "High Crime" as mentioned in the that pesky Constitution.

I understand that in some nations arming people to kill your own citizens and government agents could be considered something akin to treason... Arming an attack on the citizens of this nation is a serious crime.

I am not a lawyer and never played one on tv. But it does seem to me that however high this intentional act goes all the players that approved it need to be prosecuted with zero pleading down the crimes..

Re his last, that is the way things should work. That having been said, being the evil minded old man that Iam, that is most likely not the way things will work out, sad that it might be.

Page generated in 0.02293 seconds with 8 queries