View Single Post
Old July 3, 2010, 05:08 PM   #21
briandg

I'm not going to sit and nitpick about the scenario. I'm going to follow the action, think very hard about it, and when all of the conditions are met, I'm going to kill him.

I owe my fellow humans my protection if possible. I hope that someone will stand up for me if my pimple faced kid is the one in danger.

Several years ago, I found myself in a parking lot, between someone who did his best to make me believe he was a banger, and a van from a church that was full of teenagers that he was shouting at.

If that banger had pulled the gun that he was pretending he had, I would have killed him.

You either stand up for your neighbor's children, or you aren't worth the air that you breath.

The ten commandments said it all: do unto (for) others as you would have them do for you.

That is one of the reasons I'm rather loathe to see concealed carry permits on an a shall give basis, I'm not sure I like the idea that any idiot who applies has the power to absolutely screw up a situation and get people killed, but how else are you going to arm citizens to stop and prevent crime?

Page generated in 0.02656 seconds with 8 queries