View Single Post
Old July 3, 2010, 11:26 AM   #15
jreXD9

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person to run these type of scenarios through my head. Sometimes when I lay awake in bed I think about these things.
In this situation, if my family is with me I'll pop him as quickly as I can, head shot with the CW45. From 6 ft away nailing a basketball-sized gourd should not be a problem at all. Will I have regrets? I'll regret that HE put ME in that situation and that now his friends and family will have to mourn and say, "But he was turnin' his life around and gettin' his GED."

EVERYONE who carries must imagine scenarios like this because it CAN happen. We need to have some mental preparation, in addition to range time, to meet a situation like this as clear headed as possible.

When you're in the store or at the mall, standing there holding your wives purchases like the mules that we often are, contemplate the scenario.....take in everything around you.....possible collateral damage, angles, possible cover......practice situational awareness...it may save some lives some day. If YOUR action today could prevent a rape or murder 2 yrs down the road, would you take that action?

Page generated in 0.02221 seconds with 8 queries