View Single Post
Old May 12, 2008, 02:11 PM   #30
alfred

Against the law to "not report" such?

"Everyone has the lawful right to shoot anyone unlawfully pointing a weapon at anyone"."It is also their right to disarm such in any manner available to them"."The claim of It is not loaded matters not"."Everyone is required to report such a flagrant violation of the law just as they are required to report a murder or a bank robbery".This is as near as I can remember the Judge putting it to a defendant once,who did not think he "was treated right from the start because he was drunk and did not know what he was doing".Apparently in his belief,being drunk left him without the obligation of responsibly.The judge disagreed.He also disagreed with the name the guy called him.

The defendant was one who "thought it was right for him to point a unloaded gun at someone in play,but did not think it right for someone to point a loaded gun at him and say they would shoot him if he did not drop his unloaded one".This seems to be the way these folk are.

Then you have the ones who "think it is funny to see just how close they can come to you without hitting you when firing at you!Yea,I have been the precipitant of this kind of fun by a first cousin.He denied it,but I was believed by all who knew me,him or the both of us.He did the world a favor by committing suicide to keep from going to prison shortly after this.It may have kept me out of prison as I had the fullest intention of shooting him if he ever pointed a gun at me again.

I firmly believe that anyone who will deliberately point a gun at someone not in self defense will kill some one for fun if they get the chance and think that they can get away with it.They prove that they get off on making people think that they are going to die.Think about it!

I agree with the Judge.alfred

Page generated in 0.03637 seconds with 8 queries