View Single Post
Old October 23, 2011, 04:54 PM   #100
Alaska444

I am a native American from Scotland. My folks came here a hundred and fifty years ago and my beliefs are that we shoot on sight any dog that is threatening to maim or harm a person. That is why I carry much more so than the two legged creeps most of us originally got the CCW in the first place.

My wife was out on her walk the other day up here in Coeur d'Alene and two large pit bulls were on a walk there master with NO LEASH. They came running at her as soon as they saw her and she thought her days were numbered until he whistled them back. If I had been with her, I would have already drawn which means I would have had to call it in to the police. My wife was quite shaken by the entire incident and folks need to have their muts under control at all times, and not just by a whistle.

It seems that folks don't get ordinary muts any longer, but all I see all day long over and over again is pit bulls. If they attack, folks get hurt pure and simple. I don't apologize for carrying in the event of a dog attack. They are going down if they are coming towards me, bottom line.

Page generated in 0.03780 seconds with 8 queries