View Single Post
Old August 2, 2009, 07:27 PM   #48
firespectrum

Quote:
Meh, this sentence sounds oddly familiar. Can't think of where I heard it last: CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC. Forgive me for the confusion, but it was somewhere in there.
Common sense and responsibility are the foundation of our republic and I make no apologies for advocating them. These leftist organizations you are so desperately trying to tie me to twist "common sense" to effect restrictions and skew "responsibility" to effect blame, this does not mean we should throw out either common sense or personal responsibility. I'm not talking about legislation, this thread is about a personal responsibility issue.

And I am not self-blaming. If your gun is stolen the thief is the criminal, not you. But does this mean you shouldn't try to do prevent your gun from being stolen? I don't understand why you are so hostile about the idea of a gun owner locking up his guns. No one here is saying that you should be legally required to lock up your guns. This thread is about whether or not it's a good idea to tactically stash them around the house, and you're going to call me the "people we fight against" and "spit" on me just because I don't think it's a good idea?

Page generated in 0.03273 seconds with 8 queries