View Single Post
Old March 6, 2013, 01:58 PM   #9
Marshhawk65

I agree

I first want to say that I understand the firearms world is crazy. I am a home based FFL and trying to get any guns or other products is next to impossible.
I placed an order for bullets back on the 12th of February with FCBB. My debit card was charged the 14th. The bullets were listed as in stock. 2 weeks goes by. I call no answer or machine is full not taking any messages. I email. No response. Finally get thru to leave a message. I asked for my money back as I had by now saw all the poor reports on them. No response.
I filed a complaint with the BBB. BTW there are 4 complaints since 3-1-13 filed against them. Today I get an email saying they are refunding my money. Nothing yet.
I also got a response from the BBB. FCBB wrote that they spoke with me.(never have) and worked out the issue by refunding the last open order I had with them. They said that I was satisfied with the solution. My last name is Martin but they initially referred to me as another customers name. Which is not even close to my name. They then corrected themselves in the next correspondence with the BBB by saying they meant Mr.Martin.
They have a D rating with the BBB. Like I said I understand things are crazy but once you charge my card its time to ship the product.
Sorry for the long rant. I just don't want anyone else to get screwed by these folks.
Bill

Page generated in 0.02708 seconds with 8 queries