View Single Post
Old March 29, 2010, 06:51 PM   #9
Tacoma

....and it gets worse. Not only are we not allowed to purchase certain new guns we are severely limited in used selection too. Additionally, while some guns may be available to us because they made both lists,, they have to be factory modified versions to meet state regs ( like 10# triggers on a DA, loaded chamber indecators, etc. ) Now, found the gun you want and it's on both lists! WoHOo! Wait, want that identical gun in a 5" vs 4" or Camo vs Black? Compact vs full sized? fiber optic vs plain sights? Opps, that's a different part # and not on the list!

The ONLY good things we have here is that getting a permit to carry isn't as bad as some states and that we have no waiting/cooling down period. (yet)

BTW< As for "voting the bums out" HA! Most elections have democrats runing unoposed or against other democrats. As a whole, they are that liberal here and despite one upset, it's not going to get much better within my lifetime.
I have 5 1/2 year to retire. When I do, I'm taking my guns and sizeable retirement fund and moving to a free state.

Page generated in 0.03523 seconds with 8 queries