View Single Post
Old December 1, 2005, 10:44 AM   #22
ozzy1038

Quote:
In general, I favor carry at the show as not doing admits that gun owners aren't trusted by their own. Interesting logic. I don't want you to carry near me as you are too stupid to not to ND (like this dude) but I'll sell you a gun anyway.
I agree, but then again seeing SOME of the gun owners out there i.e.: inexperienced and immature. I wouldn't want to to be nowhere near some of them on a wide open range and especially in a packed gunshow. Albeit these people make up for a small minority of shooters, they are there none the less and they are not helping the cause.

There is a shooting range south of Des Moines that I have heard numerous horror stories of these wannabe gangbangers and such pulling up, with AK's and guns drawn out the window and just spraying. Along with many other horror stories. It was recently made into a state park so hopefully they will be able to clean it up and keep out the trash. Even going to the range that I normally go to I have been a little nervous sometimes. Too dangerous of a hobby to have Mr. "I'm a major stud cause I can shoot my handgun like a gangbanger" on the line next to you with all his friends.

Page generated in 0.02471 seconds with 8 queries