View Single Post
Old September 29, 2019, 06:25 PM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: May 4, 2001
Posts: 7,337
The original early 50's grips would be brown plastic, known as "Coltwood".
They would look like the right side grip that's on the gun now.

It looks like someone rounded off the right-front side of the right grip to match the replacement left side.
Dfariswheel is offline  
Page generated in 0.02849 seconds with 8 queries