The hearing will take place on Wednesday, 1/12/11. Agendas
Quote:
Judiciary - 01/12/11 8:00 am
Full Committee
House Hearing Rm A
John L. O'Brien Building
Olympia, WA

Public Hearing:
HB 1032 - Modifying consumer protection act provisions. (If measure is referred to committee.)
HB 1041 - Including correctional employees who have completed government-sponsored law enforcement firearms training to the lists of law enforcement personnel that are exempt from certain firearm restrictions. (If measure is referred to committee.)
HB 1016 - Changing restrictions on firearm noise suppressors. (If measure is referred to committee.)
HB 1017 - Mandating a twelve-hour impound hold on motor vehicles used by persons arrested for driving under the influence. (If measure is referred to committee.)
HB 1001 - Placing restrictions on pro se defendants when questioning witnesses. (If measure is referred to committee.)
There is only one other gun control bill on the list, and it eases restrictions as far as I can tell. I do not anticipate much of an anti-gun crowd showing up for this one.

I will be taking the morning (or whole day) off from work to attend. Anyone want to join me?

Sending e-mail is ok, but real letters work better. Your Rep's website also has contact phone numbers. An aide will most likely answer the phone, but you can request a good time to call back to talk to the Rep.

Ranb

Last edited by RAnb; January 7, 2011 at 01:41 PM.

Page generated in 0.03550 seconds with 8 queries