View Single Post
Old March 25, 2013, 07:45 PM   #187
Gunbunny1

I own one...a 94

Yep...guess the word got out before I purchased mine. This is my 4th handgun....my 2nd revolver. Just a girl with a gun complex. I'm not sorry...I cant afford a smith. Lest I save my pennies for a year or more. Hell, I can barely afford ammo. I am one of those who saves her brass just to have my good friend reload for me. Pennies on the dollar. I like to shoot. Whether it be 22lr or 9m. Doesn't matter to me. I can almost promise you that I am alot more like you than different. I needed a nice serviceable revolver. I like to go with my boyfriend out into the wilderness near my home. There are lots of wild 4 legged beasties out here. But the real ones I worry about are the two legged kind. I plan on getting my ccw this summer. I have already lost friends just cause I plan on packing. I have decided not to tell anyone else. My new Taurus will serve me well I am sure. Along with my F.E.I 22lr revolver, my 22lr Sig Mosquito and my 70year old WW11 Browning 9m which I shoot often. Just wanted to introduce myself and chime in on the Taurus bandwagon. Hope to get to know you all well.
WW11 FN Browning Hi-Power 9m, F.E I. 22lr POS revolver, Sig Mosquito 22lr SA, Taurus 94 22lr revolver. My next gun.....357 magnum revolver or 45 ACP SA....so many choices so little time...hey show me that great big shiney one.....hummmm....looks like my wallet just got several bills lighter..

Page generated in 0.04258 seconds with 8 queries