View Single Post
Old April 21, 2011, 10:10 PM   #7
oldkim

questionable post...

So first I want to be clear I have to question this thread...

On the merits of the OP being first post and asking several questions into one post and raising the issue of Instructor and shootings and safety.

1) As to your question regarding a waiver. From the stand point of an instructor... is a must. It should be clear and reviewed by a lawyer to cover the basics of self protection from the folks we have to write papers at 6th grade levels...

2) Horseplay - not at any courses offered by a sanctioned instructor

3) Instructor overstepping - As a consumer one must do some research regarding the instructor and what they bring to the table for them to learn.

4) Safety - if you question the safety then you need to re-assess your placement in that class.

5) Body armor - Most entry level to intermediate classes do not require body armor. What class are you taking?

6) Firearms are inherently "dangerous" but so is crossing the street. In a safe environment firearms can be as safe as walking down the street. In the wrong hands as dangerous as running with pencils in your hand.

7) How many are shot in courses? You read the papers. If there was a shooting... you would see it in the papers.

Have you ever bungee jumped or test drove a car?

Well.... you sign a waiver don't you.

Are those dangerous?

Check out my new website: www.shootonthemove.org

Page generated in 0.02162 seconds with 8 queries