View Single Post
Old July 26, 2009, 01:24 PM   #71
Kyo

rampage you can paint those pretty pictures to fit your side of things very easily, but in reality its still wrong.
First of all, when someone commits a crime the victim is not at "fault"
This boy here wouldn't have been a victim of a crime. He was an instigator of a situation.
Here is the bottom line. You got a gun. You are held to a high responsibility. Period. IF you don't like it, don't carry, cause reality is sure going to kick your a$$. After I started carrying(in April, I turned 24 in April and got my permit) believe me I don't say nothing to anyone no matter what they say. I don't care if they insult my mom, dad, family, or whoever. Why is this? Because I know I have control. He doesn't. And he won't know I have control unless he really tests it by becoming a threat.
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/bullies.htm
and i quote
"First off, most people who are selected in this manner don't understand what they are doing to attract the attention of bullies. The build up to violence is always a two way street. What you do affects whether or not you are selected to be the bullies' entertainment. Until you understand this, you won't realize how much power and control you are giving up by reacting to bullies a certain way."

Emphasis mine in bold. Bully is going fishing, you took the bait. Then you escalated it with a gun.

this one is for you rampage and I quote
"Now the funny thing is the Bobs are the ones who most fear being branded as victims. So they think they 'have' to "stand up" to the tough guy. They're the ones who often find themselves rattlesnake-cornered (a rattlesnake is so stupid that it can get 'cornered' in an open field, and the usual result is that the snake ends up dying). Despite being completely concerned what "everyone else will think," these kind of people really aren't aware of what other people believe or think!"

Onthejon55- you better deal with your "low" tolerance before you get POed and escalate another situation because some idiot called your sister a ho

Page generated in 0.02604 seconds with 8 queries