View Single Post
Old December 15, 2001, 11:22 PM   #3
4V50 Gary
Join Date: November 2, 1998
Location: Colorado
Posts: 19,066
The only way you can legally make one is to get licensed and make it for a law enforcement agency or for the military.
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt. Molon Labe!
4V50 Gary is offline  
Page generated in 0.04959 seconds with 7 queries