View Single Post
Old December 15, 2001, 09:40 PM   #2
Join Date: January 8, 2001
Location: ATL, GA
Posts: 87
Most likely not....

If you are in the US, you have to be a Class 2 manufacturer to do so. You cannot just get a form 4 and "temperory" C-2 license to build a MG.

Or, you can do so and the BATF will give you a nice, private cage to live in for the next 10-15 years for free

Even after all the paper work, you still do not own that MG. Any MG made after May 1986 can never be indivdually own. Those C-3 dealers have two choices whenever they decide to quit the busniess: destory it or transfer it to other current C-3 dealer.

Call or go to BATF website for up-to-date info.
Spatula is offline  
Page generated in 0.04369 seconds with 7 queries