View Single Post
Old October 17, 2021, 11:00 AM   #7
hounddawg

Quote:
I'll get flamed for this but friends don't let friends buy Lee.

not flaming but wondering what you base that statement on, experience or hearsay?

I currently shoot F Class, and both my wife and myself used to shoot IDPA. The wife came in 3rd statewide back in 2014.

The ammo shot on this target was loaded on a Lee Turret bought in 2007. Probably has 30K + of pistol and 10 K from .204 ruger to .308 Win of rifle loaded on it and it is still in use. I was just sizing some .308 and 6BR on it this morning, I have also used it to wildcat 6.5 Grendel to 30 Grendel and 6ARC. For 14 years that little press has done and continues to do everything I need it to do.

The target attached (197 6X @ 600) shows the accuracy level of the ammo it produces.

edit just for the record I also owned a Hornady AP for awhile. Excellent press but a steep learning curve. It took me a couple of phone calls to Hornady to get everything humming but once it was adjusted I had zero issues as long as I kept everything spotless. After the wife's back injury and my ankle injury we stopped running and gunning and I sold it but it worked fine for cranking out 9mmm and .45 ACP by the bucketfull
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 600 jpg.jpg (1,019.7 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by hounddawg; October 17, 2021 at 11:30 AM.

Page generated in 0.03095 seconds with 8 queries