View Single Post
Old September 3, 2001, 03:44 PM   #9
The Rock
Senior Member
Join Date: September 13, 1999
Location: Occupied VA, CSA
Posts: 351
Yes, on a RR gun, if the sear goes, you just replace it. The receiver is the 'machine gun' according to ATF.

Molon Labe!
Will YOU stand with ME?
The Rock is offline  
Page generated in 0.05195 seconds with 7 queries