View Single Post
Old February 4, 2019, 06:25 AM   #8
MrBot

Welper, I found the Romeo5 @ Palmetto State Armory 4 $119.99 & went ahead & ordered it. That was gonna be a lot cheaper than the PA models since you gotta buy the mount separately for them whereas u get 2 mounts with the Sig. I'm kinda slow making up my mind on this kinda stuff so it might take awhile selecting BUIS. There was the argument a PA RD with a QR mount 4 use in the event u needed to get the thing off the gun in a hurry woulda been better 4 HD but I chose the Sig instead. ..not gonna look back though. It oughta work I'd think. ..got an email ? into Troy Industries on if their std folding battle sights lower 1/3 or absolute co-witness with the Romeo5. ..kinda pricey but about everybody loves 'em. ..not sure I'll go with them but I might. Thanks 4 the input. ..decided the 3x mag wasn't really what I wanted. This is gonna be set up 4 HD so might as well keep it that way. KISS is dang near always the way to go. I got another AR15 with a 1.5 - 4 scope 4 target shooting. This 1's gonna be dedicated to saving my hide if need be so I figure I might as well practice with it as I'd use it.

Page generated in 0.02418 seconds with 7 queries