View Single Post
Old August 22, 2001, 01:19 AM   #1
Join Date: February 13, 2000
Posts: 22
Need Help: product in July issue


I remembering browsing through the july issue. There was this device that attaches to the scope like a scope ring. It has a retractable "tape measure" type thing for writing down bullet drop information and having it handy, attached to the scope.

Can some one tell me if the article says who makes it or where i can buy it?

Thanks for the help guys!
mr_p7m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.05946 seconds with 7 queries