View Single Post
Old August 24, 2017, 07:12 PM   #33
stephen426

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpseraph
In a lot of situations, I have Pepper Spray on me, usually the smaller swivel types. And I've used it! All of these rambo types that say "someone punches me, I kill them" really? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Talk about a total and complete disregard for human life.

Anyway, I was at a birthday party with my kid. There was me (dad) and a bunch of moms with their kids. An older kinda scrubby guy shows up to the birthday party, starts talking to the kids. I asked the mom of the birthday boy "do you know this guy?" She didn't... I got a piece of cake, gave it to him and said "here's a piece of cake, why don't you take it to go, please." He took the cake and left. Well when we were leaving the party I saw the guy in the parking lot approaching one of the kids and ask to touch her hair. He reached out and touched her hair. I about lost it! Ran up, shoved him, yelled at him, already had my pepper stray out and let him have it. I was carrying, I could have shot him, but the situation did NOT call for that. It called for a less than lethal but serious deterrent. Cops came, arrested the guy (NOT the first time he'd done this) and now he's in prison. I hope he gets the help he needs.
Exactly what he said.

Page generated in 0.03413 seconds with 7 queries