View Single Post
Old August 2, 2001, 03:02 PM   #1
Eric Yarnell
Junior Member
Join Date: August 2, 2001
Posts: 5
Moving class III's

My boss, who does nothing for himself, is moving to a different state and needs to transfer some suppressors, short barrel shotguns and machine guns. He gave me the job of getting the paperwork done. My questions are:

1. What paperwork needs to be done? (Is the transfer paperwork the same as the change of address paperwork?)

2. How long does the transfer usually take before it is approved?

3. What are my options as far as actually getting the items out there? If they can be shipped instead of someone actually driving them, what company do you recommend I use?

4. If I end up having to take them, what paperwork needs to be done then?

thanks in advance
Eric Yarnell is offline  
Page generated in 0.03986 seconds with 7 queries