Thread: HK Conundrum
View Single Post
Old July 11, 2013, 06:27 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: November 11, 2002
Location: NC
Posts: 309
I believe they are ambidextrous. If so, they you can just switch it to the preferred side. Check on Those guys know HK inside and out. Also you could call HK at 706-568-1906 and ask for Customer Service or Travis Teague or email Sam Bass at [email protected]. These guys and Link are really professional, efficient, and concerned. They can help you if no one else can. Check the Forum, too. Good luck. You will really like your new pistol.
Bentonville is offline  
Page generated in 0.03152 seconds with 7 queries